Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale
- The Management reserves the right to change or cancel the advertised programme and artists due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances outside their reasonable control. All ticket holders will be notified in advance of any changes, if practicably possible. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances including, without limitation, where the ticket holder breaches these Terms and Conditions, disrupts other audience members’ enjoyment or does anything that the Management considers to be unacceptable behaviour, taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account.
- Publicity material from other organisations can only be displayed at our concerts by prior arrangement.
Tickets returned for resale or exchange
- Please contact the Box Office prior to returning tickets. Tickets will be accepted for resale at the management’s discretion. Resale will only be accepted if there is a demand. There is a £5 charge/ticket. You will be sent a cheque against resold tickets at the end of the festival.
At the performance
- Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable pause. The Front of House representative on duty will advise you.
The Two Moors Festival Limited cannot accept any liability for any accident or injury incurred while attending activities held during festival period or at other times.